Thursday, October 8, 2009

Saturday - 10/10 - Donna's Boot Camp



You wanted it, well now you've got it. Boot camp!

This Saturday's workout will be lead by Donna M. at the Williamson County Regional Park. Donna will lead you through a series of body weight exercises that will get your heart pumping, your sweat pouring and your lungs breathing. Be there at 8:00 AM and get your weekend started off right with some good old-fashioned foot stomping exercise.


What You Need to Bring...

Exercise Mat or Large Towel

Athletic Shoes

Drinking Water

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone...so sorry but I had an emergency at the office this morning. I guess this is where I need to apologize for not having the other leaders contact info in my cell phone :(
    I hope you all walked, ran or worked out on your own in my absence.
    Peace,
    Donna Mc

    ReplyDelete